12.1.12

Empty heart


HAHAHAHAH, just a short update via phone. Shall do a btr/real/actual update when I get home! (: Been really down recently cos of what reasons idk but it just feels shit. Damn this bloody sch cos they should totally install a lift for the convenience of the students. Climbing stairs w retards who cocks abt rumors will have a severe brain damage to the others. They should be more considerate and put others before self. Tts my lame sch value lol.

Teachers in the sch have been asking if I did color my hair. Why can't they differentiate naturally colored hair and dyed hair? Totally sucky for me cos I always get "talked to" by teachers for no reasons. One of my form teacher even asked if whether I'm a Singaporean anot cos I've brown eyes and brown hair. YOU JELLY I GOT BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES RIGHT. >:(

Alright, classes are starting now so shall update when I get home!