15.1.12

Need U now; What are your plans for the future? Far and near.

" I've died everyday waiting for you. "

Pics taken in Wednesday! Wearing my new lenses (i.fairy Binky grey) from thedopethang! Passed to me by Amanda during school time then wore it just aft recess! (: Hiding from teachers cos i've been tired of getting lectured by them for my attire, hair color & all. Like HELLO I DIDN'T FREACKING DYE MY HAIR. WHICH PART OF I.DIDN'T.DYE.MY.HAIR YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. 

School have been pretty alright except i was caught falling asleep during Geog & English lesson. I can't believe i slept in geog cos it's like the easiest subject for me and everyone pays attention in class cos it's taught by TanWeeLiat! Most of the girls say he's the hottest male teacher in school lol wts. He's like 35 but looks like 20 smth only but wtv idc cos HE'S OLD. FULL STOP. LOL. 

Had tons of homework for weekend. 2 Emaths exercises, Bio workbook, Art & Goddamnit Chinese compo. Whatdafuq i hate the new teacher. He's irritatingly full of himself and talk to the students as we're a class of morons and his dog. FREAK YOU LAH HOR. >:( Currently only finished my art & maths. Planning to copy my bio from one of my classmates on monday! 

My art homework, ugly anot! ;p
Shall do one of the post challenges cos it's been a million yrs since i've done it. (Hey i'm using hyperbole! HAHAHAHAH ok don't mind me please.) 
What are your plans for the future? Far and near.

My plans for the near future? How near is your near lol. Erm i guess i would do till 17? God i feel old. ):
Plans till i'm 17:
- SURVIVE SCHOOL
- Cope up w my studies. 
- SPORTS DAY I WNA GET A FREAKING MEDAL. BOTH INDIVIDUAL & RELAY. 
- Score well for my MYE of course. At least 6As? Lets hope it could be done. 
- Start my Grade 8 by June. 
- Do well for my Chinese o's this yr. A2 at least! 
- Obviously do well for EOY also right. 
- Grade 8 exams on May? 
- O levels please be nice to me! 
- If I scored A2 for my chinese and pass my ovls HCL, i'll aim for JC and take their arts course. It's actually humanities but i've got no idea why do they call it their arts course. If not, I'll aim for poly and do their leisure management courses? 
HAHAHAHAH ain't really call planning lah right, but somewhere around that area. YOU GET MY POINT. SAY YOU DO PLEASE. 




Ok now for the far future! 

I lazy so i do until 24 can anot: 
- Get a wonderful job that pays well so i can survive by myself and give my parents $$ also. 
- Finish my Piano diploma while learning another instrument. Maybe i can settle for saxophone. (:
- Travel around w my loving boyf if i ever have one. Doubt so tho hahahahah. 
- Go to places like Paris, Italy/Rome & Newyork! Basically Europe & America. 
- Get a promotion in my job. 
- NEVER GET MARRIED. 
HAHAHAHAH k i'm not sure abt the last one. But frankly speaking, who cares abt the future? I mean i do care about my future but i wouldn't go and plan 9-10 yrs ahead. That's madness. I didn't even plan or think about what course i wna take last yr when we were supposed to do our streaming so yeah i'm those 船到桥头自然直 person. Basically means that there would always be a path ahead of you. (: 

That's all for now and will update whenever i'm free! Would probably be updating in school using phone more often than using the comp cos i feel that it's a chore on-ing the comp just to do a update. UNLESS, i'm gna watch anime or some random cartoons. Hehehehe yes i'm lazy! (Y)

(update on challenges done)
POST CHALLENGES. 
  1. Post 15 facts about yourself.
  2. Write about the best friends you've had over the years.
  3. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
  4. Write about a period of time/year in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good.
  5. Write about a period of time/year in your life where things were not so good.
  6. When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
  7. Post your favourite quote.
  8. How do you feel today?
  9. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
  10. What's the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?
  11. Write about the best day of your life. (Postpone)
  12. Write about the worst day of your life. (Postpone)
  13. What are your plans for the future? Far and near.
  14. Post your favourite book, favourite movie, favourite band and favourite book.
  15. Write about something/someone you worry about alot.
  16. Write about your relationship status.
  17. Write about your ideal boyfriend.
  18. Post one confession/secret.
  19. Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday.
  20. What did you eat today?
  21. How has your life changed over the past year?
  22. Find a horoscope site and post yours.
  23. Post your other blogs.
  24. How has your week been?
  25. Write about your ex-boyfriend(s).
  26. Write about the new friends you've made this year.
  27. Where is somewhere you would want to visit?
  28. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
  29. Write about any particular habits/mannerisms that you have.
  30. Where do you think you'll be in 5 years?


Alright, that's all for now! Do stay tune for updates and follow me on twitter @FORBIDDENEDLOVE for instant updates and random quotes/tweets and all! HAHAHAHAH K I'M MAD BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING. YAY,  

"I miss all those sweet calls and smses that i received from you."