28.7.12

ILLA ILLA


Another delayed post of mine hehe. I think i still have like 2delayed posts but yeah yknow that BelleAng is ridiculously lazy hohoho. Been feeling really lazy and down recently and damn my temper is getting worse. I really need to keep myself in check. 

Photos taken during my maternal grandfather's 70th birthday dinner. Apparently i'm in a love-hate r/s w these kind of events. Really hates it cos your annoying relatives just wouldn't stop judging and commenting on every single thing you say and do. Relatives who thinks that they are so smart by trying to out-wit/out-smart/out-talk you are just plain idiotic cos they only get trashed by a few short sentences of mine after having said a million paragraphs. IN YOUR FACE PEOPLE.

One no, two good things that i love about events like this. My older sisters and I will be taking pictures and bitching about how annoying the aunts/uncles could get while they drink legally well and as for me, i drink illegally duh. ;)

 I'm just too lazy to write a long post so yeah pictures. 

Daddy and I! mwhahaha both of us have small eyes. AND I HAVE HIS ADAMS APPLE TOO. HAH.

I love the first picture lol. My pig face. (^oo^)

My pretty second aunt who was featured in my jap post ~ 

SELCAS ARE DEFINITELY A MUST.

Not forgetting a photo taken w my grandpa along w my sisters! I'm definitely short; don't judge cos only i can judge myself - Belle Ang's ridiculous principle. 


Ending off w an outfit-of-the-day! Definitely casual. Tanktop w denim ripped shorts & SLIPPERS. :D 

I look extremely fat but yeah whatever i'm not allowed to exercise for a month now. Injured my knees and no i'm not crippled. But being unable to run or jump or do any sports that i like is making me feel like a crippled useless piece of junk. Pft i'm just gonna gain the kg that i've managed to shed off with THIS much effort during the holidays. i'm a fattybombom, say hi to me .

Bye.