24.7.12

Sports day; Racial Harmony day.



ANNYEONG. ~ 

A really delayed post on Sports Day & RHD. Not gonna be a super wordy post though! Hahaha, some pictures taken before the race w my beloved pudding. :)

hamster face ~ 

Moustache for ya? heh. 

HI WE HAVE SMILEY IN OUR MOUTH.  

MEDALS. Yes medals! Managed to come in at the 35th position among the sec3, 4 & 5 girls (basically the upper secs). Though I aimed for top 25th, it's better than nothing. Hahaha, take note of the spelling, THERE'S A SPELLING ERROR. Retarded school but yea ~ . Hahaha, KaiXin managed to come in 45th! Saxo-section is awesome huh. ;)



Class photo of the almightly 3/5'12 ! Can you spot me and my girls? ;)

Fringe-less me w Tymothy(?)! 
Hahaha, thanks for complementing me even though I look like crap everyday!  


Shyueny !

PUDDING PUDDING, NEOL SARANGHAE.            Funny facial expressions again hehaho. 

KaiXin! WE ARE THE AWESOME ALTO SAXOS. 



Pudding, JiaLing, me and Shyuen! Hehehe, all of us dressed in Indian costume. ;)

Pictures below were taken during Emaths lessons cos we were just too bored. Decided to slip on my coloured contacts cos somehow i was feeling inferior and insecure so yea. 


Crazy boyfriend - NATASHA.

Look at her crazily cute selca hehe. MAIN POINT; HER STUD.



BuingBuing w Jialing & Banu! ;P

Really gotta thank Banu for bringing the costume for us even though she forgot to bring the top. It was like my first time wearing an ethnic costume in secondary school so yep, that explains the crazy photos! Hahaha, alright i shall end my post here so i can upload the other photos for the upcoming post(s)! Toodles ~